I thought it is time to do a Newsletter that would create an opportunity for you to make a shift yourself. So, I will follow each Newsletter for the next year with a step toward permanent change with the Empowerment Process (EP). It is a way to allow you to become self-sufficient, a characteristic that we all want. If you have already taken the workshop and use the EP, then the Newsletter will serve as a reminder to do a self-session whenever you want.
In the meantime, you are invited to sign up for a monthly group proxy transformation in the Empowerment Process Community on my website homepage, www.EmpowermentProcess.com. Each month you will be receiving the session benefits through a volunteer “proxy” on a Sunday evening. June 12 at 6:30 p.m. CT is the next Zoom meeting for an hour and a half.
All the meetings will be on the 3rd Sunday of each month (except June will be the 2nd Sunday) at 6:30 p.m. Central Time for about 1.5-2 hours.
Here’s the monthly schedule.
Jun 12, 2022 Jul 17, 2022 Aug 21, 2022 Sep 18, 2022 Oct 16, 2022 Nov 20, 2022 Dec 18, 2022 Jan 15, 2023 Feb 19, 2023
The registration is on my home page.
The Importance of Empowering Yourself
Self-empowerment is a continuous, self-initiated growth process. The self-discovery surfacing for transformation is perpetuated by questions that facilitate the deepening of self-knowledge in our ever-changing environment. Since the outer world is constantly changing, you need to maintain a steady, non-changing but flexible center in your mind/body system to continue your inner evolution.
Your self-identity, sense of self, will broaden and become more meaningful as you continue to practice the Empowerment Processes in your life. This automatic expansion is very freeing as you remove disempowering frequencies from your mind/body system. Disempowering thoughts simply disappear as you release their energetic hold.
Here are a few cornerstones for empowerment that result as you take responsibility for your own growth and development.
1. Having the ability to remove obstacles in life
2. Following your inner guidance, staying steadfast in your integrity and inner truth.
3. Forgiving, accepting and unconditionally loving yourself and others.
4. Staying balanced in your perceptions.
5. Being fully present in the here and now. Letting go of stories from the past and projections into the future.
6. Trusting yourself rather than giving others that authority
As you go through the steps of the Empowerment Process, you will establish higher levels of energetic frequencies and gain a more subtle and integrated understanding of your world.
The more acute perceptions and comprehensive awareness which develop will allow you to live as a freer, healthier being. All of your thoughts and actions can then be of service to everyone in your environment and the universe as a whole.
In this Newsletter and the following Newsletters, when all 10-steps of the EP have been addressed, I will send a free E-book that summarizes the process that you can always use. A self-session usually takes about an hour or less depending on the nature of the Opportunity and the facility of the person doing the session.
Simple Grounding and Centering Exercises
In order to shift any compromised energy and transform it to a positive energy, you’ll want to begin by being fully present, grounded and centered.
Being fully present means that you are keeping yourself in a neutral place without projections or motives for results. Distracting emotions and expectations could trigger physiological resistance to shifting your energy.
If an overpowering emotion persists, you will have learned to follow the Emotional Pathway Clearing (EPC) steps to clear it. There is a short version in the E-book if you need it. Then you will be able to go forward with the Empowerment Process (EP) if the EPC is necesssary.
1. Imagine roots extending from the soles of your feet and sinking deep into the earth, through the earth’s crust.
2. Let this grounded feeling spread throughout your entire body, sensing your connection to the earth. Know you are safe and secure working with your body’s energy.
Centering – Being Present, Here and Now
1. Close your eyes
2. Breathe slowly and rhythmically through your nose until it feels easy.
Allow your ribs to expand outward and release inward.
3. Systematically relax as you exhale your jaw, face, eyes, neck, shoulders, arms, torso, legs and feet. Feel grounded to the earth, energized and supported.
4. Listen to the silence. Bring your attention to the middle of your brain.
Allow the pure light of your soul to emerge.
5. Bring your awareness to your heart center.
Breathe in unconditional love and feel the heart’s magnetic field expand to include the people with you right now, your family, acquaintances, and those you may have issues with.
6. Open your eyes when you are ready. Look around the space and feel comfort. Feel loving presence.
I look forward to your comments if you have some and your participation with the Empowerment Process Community. Thanks for Being You.